Welcome to my website!
This site provides information about some of my academic presentations and publications (for my CV, please click here), as well as a number of my personal interests. The latter includes my photo albums and items such as the following:
- Hill-walking and classical music (especially opera) - my two main hobbies
- The Lake District - probably the best reason to live in this area
- Lancaster - historic town, modern university
- Liverpool and Manchester - the northwest of England's two major cities
- Sierra Leone - where I first taught EFL
- Lancaster & Morecambe University of the Third Age - for which I am currently Newsletter Editor and a Committee Member
- Lancaster Bridge Club - where my wife and I regularly play.
I hope you enjoy browsing here. Please e-mail me about any glitches.